Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Date-Sweetened Walnut Loaf
- Butter and flour for preparing pan
- 1 pound (500 g) dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (250 ml) boiling-hot water
- 2 cups (300 g) all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup (75 g) light brown or raw sugar
- 1 cup (150 g) chopped walnuts, divided
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons (45 g) unsalted butter, melted
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 488kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 16g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (24%)|
|Cholesterol 42mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 84g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|