Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dark, sticky stew
- 800 g quality stewing lamb, roughly diced
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small handful fresh rosemary, leaves picked
- 2 heaped tablespoons flour
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 8 field mushrooms, torn in half
- 1 handful baby carrots, scrubbed
- 1 parsnip, peeled and grated
- 1 dessertspoon Marmite
- 2 heaped tablespoons pearl barley
- 285 ml rich ale (Guinness, Caffrey's, John Smith's)
- 565 ml organic stock
- 6 sticks fresh rosemary, leaves removed
- 18 higher-welfare chipolata sausages
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?