Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dark chocolate fondants with liquid toffee centres
- butter and cocoa, for preparing the moulds
- 150g unsalted butter
- 150g 70 per cent dark chocolate
- 6 eggs (3 whole plus 3 yolks)
- 150g light soft brown sugar
- 120g plain flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa , plus extra for dusting
- 12 toffees (Werther's Original Chewy Toffees work really well)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?