Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dark chocolate & cranberry roulade
- 1 tbsp plain flour , for dusting
- 50g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 25g good-quality cocoa powder (we used Green & Black's)
- 50g ground almonds
- 5 large eggs
- 100g caster sugar , plus extra for turning the cake out
- 2x 250g tubs mascarpone
- grated zest 1 orange
- 300g jar good-quality cranberry sauce (or use homemade)
- 200g good-quality dark chocolate , broken into pieces
- 175g unsalted butter , softened
- 50g icing sugar , sifted
- cranberry and bay leaves, optional
- icing sugar , to dust
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?