Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dark and Decadent Chocolate Pâté
- Scant ½ cup (115 g) packed avocado purée from a barely ripe avocado (about one small avocado)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) pure vanilla extract
- Pinch fine sea salt
- 9 ounces (255 g) good quality dark chocolate (70% cocoa is best, but chocolate chips work, too), chopped (about 1-½ cups)
- ¼ cup (60 ml) freshly squeezed orange juice (remove any large pieces of pulp)
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) pure maple syrup
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 280kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 17g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (42%)|
|Cholesterol 3mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|