Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dark Chocolate Torte with Spiked Blackberry Coulis
- 2 2/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips (16 ounces), divided
- 1 cup (2 sticks) pareve salted margarine, divided
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder or instant coffee powder
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- Spiked Blackberry Coulis
- Fresh mint sprigs
- Fresh blackberries (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?