Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dark Chocolate Soufflés with Cardamom Crème Anglaise
- 5 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large egg yolks
- 5 large egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- Cardamom Crème Anglaise
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?