Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dark Chocolate Souffles
- 1/2 tablespoon Filippo Berio® Extra Light Olive Oil, plus more for coating ramekins
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar, plus more for coating ramekins
- 4 ounces 70 percent cocoa chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 large egg whites
- Dash cream of tartar
- 2 large egg yolks
- Confectioner’s sugar, for garnish
- Fresh berries, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.8g|
|Saturated Fat 8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 68.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|