Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dark Chocolate Sorbet
- 1 vanilla bean or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons corn syrup
- 6 ounces dark chocolate (61 to 65 percent cocoa solids), chopped into ½-inch pieces
- 4 ounces Dutch processed cocoa powder (approximately 1 cup)
- Fine-mesh strainer
- Ice bath
- Ice cream machine
- See "Ice Cream and Sorbet Guidelines" in the Notes section, below
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 251kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 9g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (26%)|
|Cholesterol 1mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 47g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|