Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dark Chocolate Ice Cream with Hot Red Pepper
- 1 cup (110 grams) unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa, preferably Valrhona (see Notes)
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) whole milk
- 6 large egg yolks
- 1 cup (200 grams) sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups (325 milliliters) heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon Ground Hot Red Pepper (see Notes), or to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 255kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 16g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (47%)|
|Cholesterol 172mg (57%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|