Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Frosting
- For the Dark Chocolate Cupcakes:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 oz bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Dutch-processed cocoa
- 3/4 cup all-purpose Gold Medal flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt or sour cream (I used Chobani Greek yogurt)
- For the Raspberry Buttercream Frosting:
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Additional fresh raspberries, for garnish-if desired
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?