Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dark Chocolate Candy Cane Brownies
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips (I used Ghirardelli)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (I used Hersheys Special Dark)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 full sized peppermint candy canes, crushed
Directions:View on My Baking Addiction
Why don't we display directions?