Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dark-Chocolate Mint Cupcakes with White-Chocolate Mint Frosting
- 2 cups walnuts, toasted, cooled
- 1 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 ounces bittersweet (not unsweetened) or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 8 ounces high-quality white chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green crème de menthe
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?