Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Darina Allen's winter leek & potato soup
- 50g butter
- 450g potatoes , peeled and cut into 1cm pieces (try Golden Wonders or Kerr Pinks)
- 1 small onion , cut the same size as the potatoes
- 450g white parts of leeks , sliced (save the green tops for another soup or stock)
- 850ml-1.2litres/1.5-2pts light chicken or vegetable stock
- 142ml carton whipping cream
- 125ml full-fat milk
- the white part of 1 leek
- a small knob of butter
- finely chopped chives
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?