Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Daphne's Green Beans
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, minced
- 1 pound fresh green beans - rinsed, trimmed and snapped into bite size pieces
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|