Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 250g strong white flour , plus extra for dusting
- 250g plain flour
- 7g sachet fast-action yeast
- 50g golden caster sugar
- 150ml whole or semi-skimmed milk
- 1 large egg , beaten plus extra beaten egg to glaze
- 250g pack lightly salted butter , not fridge cold but not soft, cut into 8 even slices
- 85g pecans , plus a few extra, chopped
- 50g light muscovado sugar , plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 25g softened butter
- 150g tub custard
- 2 x 320g cans apricots
- few tsps apricot jam
- 50g raisins
- 25g caster sugar
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 50g soft butter
- 50g icing sugar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?