Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Danish Pastry Dough
- 1 cup milk
- 5 teaspoons (2 envelopes) active dry yeast
- 4½ cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons cold unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 14 ounces (3½ sticks) cold unsalted butter
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 196kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 12g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (38%)|
|Cholesterol 51mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|