Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Danish Egg Salad with Smoked Salmon
- 6 eggs
- 2 stalks celery finely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 small red onion finely chopped (about 1/2 cup) (note: if you dont like raw onion, use extra celery instead)
- 4 ounces smoked salmon finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 Tbsp. drained capers (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill or 1 tsp. dried
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt or sour cream
- French or ciabatta rolls rye bread, or lettuce
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?