Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dani's Butt Kickin' Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 (46 fluid ounce) bottle tomato-vegetable juice cocktail
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle clam juice
- 6 tablespoons low-salt Worcestershire sauce
- 6 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon concentrated beef base (paste)
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol < 1mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|