Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Daniel Humm's Peach Gazpacho with Toasted Almonds Recipe
- 1 1/4 cups blanched slivered or sliced almonds, preferably without skins (about 6 ounces)
- 3/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more as needed
- 1 large thyme sprig
- 1 medium garlic clove, peeled and smashed
- 4 cups (1/2-inch) bread cubes (from about 8 ounces of country bread, crusts removed)
- 1 3/4 pounds ripe peaches
- 2 medium cucumbers (about 1 pound), peeled, seeded, and coarsely chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper (about 6 ounces), coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup tomato juice
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar, plus more as needed
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Tabasco or other hot sauce
- 30 to 40 very small mint leaves
- 18 to 24 very small basil leaves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?