Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dandelion Salad with Pomegranate Seeds, Pine Nuts, and Roasted Delicata Squash
- 6 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 7 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 unpeeled medium delicata squash or 1 medium acorn squash, halved, seeded, cut into 24 wedges total
- 1 pound dandelion greens, thick stems trimmed, leaves cut into 2-inch lengths (about 12 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?