Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dan Dan Noodles
- 8 ounces Shanghai-style noodles (cu mian) or udon
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 12 ounces ground pork
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped peeled ginger
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons or less chili oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 teaspoon tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 1 teaspoon Sichuan peppercorns
- Pinch of sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced scallions
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?