Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dallas-Style Sloppy Joes
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons hickory flavored barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 large hamburger buns, toasted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.5g|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|