Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dale's Pulled Pork
- 1 (3 pound) pork shoulder roast
- sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 1/4 teaspoons liquid smoke flavoring
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 46.4g|
|Saturated Fat 14.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|