Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Daisy Brand Quiche
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1/3 cup onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons red and green peppers, finely diced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 large eggs
- 8 ounces Daisy Brand Sour Cream
- 5 slices crisp bacon, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mild Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 dash salt and pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.7g|
|Saturated Fat 11.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|