Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dairy Hollow House Kohlrabi Pudding
- Cooking spray
- 2 to 3 small kohlrabi, stem, root and ends trimmed, peeled and quartered
- 2 large eggs
- 4 ounces neufchâtel reduced-fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ½ cup low-fat milk, buttermilk, yogurt, light sour cream, oat or rice milk, or, if feeling devil-may-care and you have it on hand, half and half or heavy cream
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Pickapeppa sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 or 4 gratings of nutmeg
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¾ cup (6 ounces) finely grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 228kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 15g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (40%)|
|Cholesterol 110mg (37%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|