Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dai Tart Green Salsa
- ¾ pound tomatillos (or hog plums, if available; see headnote)
- 1 cup shallots, preferably Asian shallots, not peeled, halved lengthwise if large
- 1 medium head garlic cloves, separated but not peeled (about 1/3 cup)
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 2 ounces (¼ cup) ground pork
- ½ cup chopped coriander
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 55kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 5mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|