Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dad’s Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 4 bell peppers, any color
- 5 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 lb of lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 cup of cooked rice
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes, fresh or canned (if using can, drain of excess liquid first)
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?