Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
D.I.Y. Steak Sauce
- 1 head of garlic, halved horizontally
- 1/2 small onion, cut into 3/4" rounds
- 2 Fresno chiles or 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon porcini powder
- Porcini powder is available at better supermarkets and from olivenation.com
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?