Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
DASH Diet Mexican Bake
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice, preferably brown
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans no-salt-added tomatoes, diced or crushed
- 1 (15 ounce) can no-salt-added black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen yellow corn kernels
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped poblano pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup jalapeno pepper slices (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|