Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cute Cranberry Tangerine Muffins
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup fresh tangerine juice
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons tangerine zest
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon white sugar, divided (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.9g|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|