Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 medium-size onion, chopped
- 1 whole scallion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons seeded and diced sweet red pepper
- 1 slice Scotch bonnet pepper (any color)
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce or paste
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sliced okra
- 1 pound medium-size shrimp, peeled and deveined
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 168kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 9g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 113mg (38%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|