Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curry Pork Tenderloin
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin, cut into thin 1 1/2 inch strips
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine or white wine
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cubes beef bouillon
- 3 teaspoons curry powder, or to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.1g|
|Saturated Fat 13.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|