Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curry-Style Chicken and Spinach
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch strips
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24g|
|Saturated Fat 12.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|