Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried fish tacos with bean salad
- 1 ripe avocado , peeled and chopped
- juice lemon
- 410g can kidney beans , rinsed and drained
- finger-length cucumber chunk, diced
- 85g cherry tomatoes , havled
- 2 skinless haddock fillets, about 140g/5oz each
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tbsp mild curry powder
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 4 tacos shells, soured cream and lime wedges to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?