Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Zucchini Corn Fritters
- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- 2 ears fresh corn, kernels cut from cob
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 large egg, beaten
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup olive oil for frying, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|