Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Winter Squash
- 3 cups cooked, mashed winter squash
- 1 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons butter or trans fat-free margarine
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 3 tablespoons sweetened coconut flakes, toasted (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.5g|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|