Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Sweet Potato with Warm Paratha Bread
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1/2-1 teaspoon red curry paste, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 large sweet potato (about 10 ounces), unpeeled, cut into small dice
- 3/4 cup nonfat milk, or more at needed
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 whole-grain paratha breads, warmed
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?