Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Squash Soup
- 1 2-lb butternut squash, peeled, seeded, diced into 1/2-inch to 3/4-inch cubes, yielding about 6 cups of cubed squash (see how to cut and peel a butternut squash)
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons yellow curry powder
- 1 teaspoon whole mustard seeds (if you substitute ground mustard, only use 1/4 teaspoon)
- A dash of ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream (can substitute plain yogurt)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (can substitute parsley)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?