Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Squash, Garbanzo Bean, and Potato Stew
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons yellow curry powder
- 2 (14 ounce) cans vegetable broth
- 3 large Yukon Gold potatoes, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen cooked yellow squash
- 1/2 head cauliflower, chopped into bite size pieces
- 2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans
- 1 (8 ounce) container plain yogurt
- cilantro leaves, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7g|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|