Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Spelt Salad
- 2 cups spelt, semi-pearled farro, or whole wheat berries, rinsed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt plus more for seasoning
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons curry powder (such as Madras)
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard seeds
- 3/4 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 3/4 teaspoons ground coriander
- 6 small carrots, peeled, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 thinly sliced red onion (about 1/2 large onion)
- 1/2 lemon cut lengthwise, ends removed, finely chopped with peel (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (from 1 rotisserie chicken; optional)
- 2 cups baby or wild arugula
- 2 cups (packed) cilantro sprigs with tender stems plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?