Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Shrimp Filling
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter or olive oil
- 1 small onion, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 to 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 10 ounces shrimp, peeled, deveined, and cut into ½-inch dice
- ½ cup peeled, seeded, and diced tomato
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 48kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 2g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 41mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|