Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Red Lentil and Swiss Chard Stew with Garbanzo Beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 5 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 14-ounce cans vegetable broth
- 1 large bunch or 2 small bunches Swiss chard, tough stalks removed, coarsely chopped (about 12 cups)
- 1 pound red lentils (about 2 1/4 cups)
- 1 15-ounce can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
- Plain yogurt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?