Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Red Lentil Soup with Sweet Potatoes and Greens
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups water
- 1½ cups dried red lentils, rinsed and sorted
- 2 large or 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons good-quality curry powder, more or less to taste
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 6 to 8 ounces Swiss chard or spinach
- Juice of 1 lemon or lime
- Salt to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?