Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Red Lentil, Kohlrabi, and Couscous Salad
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet curry powder
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 16-ounce package red lentils (about 2 1/4 cups)
- 3 large kohlrabi (about 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds); leaves stemmed, thinly sliced; bulb peeled, cut into 1/3-inch dice (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup plain couscous (about 6 ounces)
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 5- to 6-ounce package baby spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?