Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Quinoa and Wild Rice Savory Cakes
- 3/4 cup quinoa
- 1/3 cup wild rice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 green onions, green and white parts, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 or 3 fresh green chilies or jalapeos, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup whole wheat or quinoa flour (or as needed)
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil for frying
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?