Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Quinoa Salad with Lentils and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 cup dried quinoa
- 1 cup green or brown lentils
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes
- 3/4 cup raw cashews, broken into pieces
- juice from two lemons
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder
- dash of mustard powder
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 - 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1 large red pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 - 3 jalapeos, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup of scallions, both green parts and white parts, finely chopped
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?