Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Pumpkin Soup with Cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups coarsely chopped, trimmed cauliflower
- 1 sweet onion such as Vidalia, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 4 cups vegetable broth, homemade or store-bought
- 1 can (16 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- ¾ teaspoon salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 95kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|