Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Potato and Vegetable Soup
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard seed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lbs Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled, quartered, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 4 cups chicken broth or vegetable broth (use vegetable broth for vegetarian option)
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups roughly chopped cauliflower florets (about 1/2 a head)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt (more to taste)
- 1 cup corn kernels (frozen is fine)
- 2 small yellow summer squash, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves (or parsley) for garnish
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?