Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Curried Parsnip and Wild Rice Soup
- 1/2 cup uncooked wild rice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 lb (450 g) parsnips (about 4 large), diced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 4 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- large handful fresh parsley, chopped
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?